Dentist Jobs, Dental Assistant Jobs and Hygienist Careers at Smile Brands & Affiliated
Join the Team that Delivers Smiles for Everyone®!
We've designed a model that supports and nurtures your desire to give patients the best care possible. Together we’re making dental care easy and attainable for everyone.
Providers and dental professionals like you are the core of our business, so we take care of you by offering a wide variety of benefits, programs, and income opportunities to help you reach your goals. We’re expanding, opening new offices in new cities every month and bringing Smiles for Everyone® to even more faces. And, we’re conveniently located just about everywhere patients live, work and play making going to the dentist easier than ever.
We encourage you to search current job opportunities at Smile Brands or an affiliated dental group....a place where you can practice, prosper and grow.
Recent Job Openings
- Strategic Sourcing Manager - Irvine, CA
- Description: Smile Brands Inc.(SBI) has an immediate opening for a Strategic Sourcing Manager that will provide management and direction for the purchasing department and manage supply ordering functions for a multi-facility organization. This person will have extensive knowledge of all aspects of purchasing functions including day to day aspects of purchasing procedures, selecting and assessing vendors, clinical/ formular...
Reference Code: 13-2484
- Patient Care Coordinator - Denver, CO
- Description: Organizes and maintains a filing system for patient charts, including generating chart numbers, filing, and pulling charts. Answers telephone and either responds to inquiry or directs caller to appropriate personnel. Schedules appointments and enters appointment date and time into computerized scheduler. Conducts reminder calls to all patients. Greets an...
Reference Code: 13-2458
- Contracting Specialist - Irvine, CA
- Description: Position Summary Under limited supervision the Contract Specialist provides dental plan credentialing and related support to the Operations Group by performing a board range of duties that includes building a business relationship with the plan representatives, completing contracting/credentialing paperwork, monitoring the contract process and reporting process, monitoring licensure, performing follow-up with...
Reference Code: 13-2061