Dentist Jobs, Dental Assistant Jobs and Hygienist Careers at Smile Brands & Affiliated
Join the Team that Delivers Smiles for Everyone®!
We've designed a model that supports and nurtures your desire to give patients the best care possible. Together we’re making dental care easy and attainable for everyone.
Providers and dental professionals like you are the core of our business, so we take care of you by offering a wide variety of benefits, programs, and income opportunities to help you reach your goals. We’re expanding, opening new offices in new cities every month and bringing Smiles for Everyone® to even more faces. And, we’re conveniently located just about everywhere patients live, work and play making going to the dentist easier than ever.
We encourage you to search current job opportunities at Smile Brands or an affiliated dental group....a place where you can practice, prosper and grow.
Recent Job Openings
- Hygienist - Federal Way, WA
- Description: Under limited supervision, the Dental Hygienist provides oral hygiene dental treatment and oral hygiene care and education in accordance with guidelines approved, issued, and regulated by the state. Patient screening, medical history and dental charting. Examination of the head, neck and oral cavity for disease....
Reference Code: 13-0992
- PATIENT CARE COORDINATOR - Rosenberg, TX
- Description: Organizes and maintains a filing system for patient charts, including generating chart numbers, filing, and pulling charts. Answers telephone and either responds to inquiry or directs caller to appropriate personnel. Schedules appointments and enters appointment date and time into computerized scheduler. Conducts reminder calls to all patients. Greets an...
Reference Code: 13-1003
- Dental Assistant - Olympia, WA
- Description: Under general supervision from the Dentist, the Assistant supports dental auxiliary operations by assisting the Dentist, administering company policies and regulatory compliance programs, providing training and limited supervision to auxiliary employees and maintaining the dental supply inventory. Sterilizes and disinfects instruments and equipment....
Reference Code: 13-1011