Dentist Jobs, Dental Assistant Jobs and Hygienist Careers at Smile Brands & Affiliated
Join the Team that Delivers Smiles for Everyone®!
We've designed a model that supports and nurtures your desire to give patients the best care possible. Together we’re making dental care easy and attainable for everyone.
Providers and dental professionals like you are the core of our business, so we take care of you by offering a wide variety of benefits, programs, and income opportunities to help you reach your goals. We’re expanding, opening new offices in new cities every month and bringing Smiles for Everyone® to even more faces. And, we’re conveniently located just about everywhere patients live, work and play making going to the dentist easier than ever.
We encourage you to search current job opportunities at Smile Brands or an affiliated dental group....a place where you can practice, prosper and grow.
Recent Job Openings
- Orthodontist - Silverdale, WA
- Description: The office is seeking an Orthodontist to help support this busy network of offices. There is a very substantial referral base with numerous offices in the area. You can practice on a variety of Ortho cases from the simple to the complex. In uncertain times like these, these offices offer the safety and security of a large practice with a robust patient base. This truly helps providers concentrate on ju...
Reference Code: 13-2490
- Insurance Verification Rep - Irvine, CA
- Description: General Summary Under general supervision, the insurance benefits team member will verify patient’s eligibility; benefits and plan design. The team member will update patient’s insurance records, employer plan and insurance carrier setup, resolve eligibility issues resulting in claim denials; contact patients to obtain missing, incomplete or inaccurate information and manage the insurance plan an...
Reference Code: 13-2475
- Dental Assistant - Houston, TX
- Description: Under general supervision from the Dentist, the Assistant supports dental auxiliary operations by assisting the Dentist, administering company policies and regulatory compliance programs, providing training and limited supervision to auxiliary employees and maintaining the dental supply inventory. Sterilizes and disinfects instruments and equipment....
Reference Code: 13-2482