Dentist Jobs, Dental Assistant Jobs and Hygienist Careers at Smile Brands & Affiliated
Join the Team that Delivers Smiles for Everyone®!
We've designed a model that supports and nurtures your desire to give patients the best care possible. Together we’re making dental care easy and attainable for everyone.
Providers and dental professionals like you are the core of our business, so we take care of you by offering a wide variety of benefits, programs, and income opportunities to help you reach your goals. We’re expanding, opening new offices in new cities every month and bringing Smiles for Everyone® to even more faces. And, we’re conveniently located just about everywhere patients live, work and play making going to the dentist easier than ever.
We encourage you to search current job opportunities at Smile Brands or an affiliated dental group....a place where you can practice, prosper and grow.
Recent Job Openings
- Hygienist - San Jose, CA
- Description: Under limited supervision, the Dental Hygienist provides oral hygiene dental treatment and oral hygiene care and education in accordance with guidelines approved, issued, and regulated by the state. Patient screening, medical history and dental charting. Examination of the head, neck and oral cavity for disease....
Reference Code: 13-2431
- Office Manager - Rohnert Park, ca
- Description: This unique individual will oversee the daily operations of the dental office by managing employee relations, patient relations, and achieving operational goals. They will also be responsible for office profit & loss by managing patient scheduling, staff productivity, collections and receivables, specialty referral process and miscellaneous operations expenses. Additional responsibilities include stim...
Reference Code: 13-2436
- Orthodontic Insurance Specialist - Plano, TX
- Description: Under general supervision, verifies proper reimbursement is received for services provided. Processes insurance billing on previous day treatment paper and electronic submission Reviews account for major treatment requiring additional documentation Contacts patients when needed information is missing...
Reference Code: 13-2114